Current S4 manual?

Current S4 manual?
Posted on: 06.01.2013 by Monserrate Rupnow
Hey all,

Recently picked up another S4 and have been loving it, but just realized I don't have easy access to the manual for it. I already had Traktor installed from my Traktor Audio 6 soundcard, so all I needed to install was the S4 drivers to get up and running.

Unfortunately the box with the install DVD is in the attic now, so I can't grab the manual. And I can't figure out how to access it from my NI User acount.

Can anyone out there send it to me? Thanks!
Monserrate Rupnow
Hey all,

Recently picked up another S4 and have been loving it, but just realized I don't have easy access to the manual for it. I already had Traktor installed from my Traktor Audio 6 soundcard, so all I needed to install was the S4 drivers to get up and running.

Unfortunately the box with the install DVD is in the attic now, so I can't grab the manual. And I can't figure out how to access it from my NI User acount.

Can anyone out there send it to me? Thanks!
Monserrate Rupnow
Except that since I didn't install Traktor from the S4 DVD and am using my previous Traktor install, this only opens the Traktor manual. It doesn't cover the S4 specific functions, specifically things like how to copy the loop recorder to a sample slot for instance.
Harley Zitka
TRAKTOR > Help > Open Manual > Traktor Kontrol S4

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy