S4 headphone cue mix knob problems - anyone had a similar problem before ?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: S4 headphone cue mix knob problems - anyone had a similar problem before ?Reply
S4 headphone cue mix knob problems - anyone had a similar problem before ?
Posted on: 07.01.2013 by Cira Ditz
Just hoping, has anyone had any problems with their S4 and the Cue Mix knob?

Got a new replacement S4 for my faulty one (after ages waiting) and sold it on to a guy just before xmas, and turns out the mix knob for his headphone mix is not having any affect and won't adjust. Everything else with the Pro 2 software seems to be ok.

Just wondering has anyone else had a similar problem and if it may be a software/driver/settings problem, or if it is a likely a hardware problem?

He's coming over in a day or so to double check with my system (I've still got Pro2 installed) and hoping if anyone has any suggestions we could try to remedy it ?
Cira Ditz
Just hoping, has anyone had any problems with their S4 and the Cue Mix knob?

Got a new replacement S4 for my faulty one (after ages waiting) and sold it on to a guy just before xmas, and turns out the mix knob for his headphone mix is not having any affect and won't adjust. Everything else with the Pro 2 software seems to be ok.

Just wondering has anyone else had a similar problem and if it may be a software/driver/settings problem, or if it is a likely a hardware problem?

He's coming over in a day or so to double check with my system (I've still got Pro2 installed) and hoping if anyone has any suggestions we could try to remedy it ?
Cira Ditz
also wondering - if I was to put it into midi mode and then tried to map something to the headphone knob (using the 'learn' feature in the mapper), if there is no response from that know would this be the best test to see if it's a hardware fault?

Or could it be that there could still be some kind of HID issue even if there is a response from the mixer knob in midi mode ?

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy