Using LPD8 pads for remix deck

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Using LPD8 pads for remix deckReply
Using LPD8 pads for remix deck
Posted on: 07.01.2013 by Abby Beeny
Hey everyone,

I have recently bought a Traktor S2 and have been using Traktor Pro. I would like to map the remix deck to the pads of the LPD8 so I could play drum samples with my fingers. I did a bunch of research and have the LPD8 set up and have it configured in traktor but I don't understand how to get the pads to play the remix decks.

thanks in advance.

Chris
Abby Beeny
Hey everyone,

I have recently bought a Traktor S2 and have been using Traktor Pro. I would like to map the remix deck to the pads of the LPD8 so I could play drum samples with my fingers. I did a bunch of research and have the LPD8 set up and have it configured in traktor but I don't understand how to get the pads to play the remix decks.

thanks in advance.

Chris
Abby Beeny
ok thanks. At the moment I can't afford to shell out the cash for an F1, So I'll have to figure something else out.
Sook Rodig
i just made a Remix Deck mapping for the LPD8 this weekend and just uploaded it...it gives you control over sample slots 1-4 on decks C and D

If you want to use the mapping to trigger one-shot drums and samples just make sure that the sample trigger type is set to gate and the sync is turned off for that remix deck slot.

https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/1069
Tamela Batara
You cant. You need an F1 for that.
Abby Beeny
P.S. Currently I have it set up to run Fx 3 & 4. In traktor what would I choose to add in for the pads to be used as in the remix decks?

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy