How t plug my F1 to a mixer

How t plug my F1 to a mixer
Posted on: 24.01.2013 by Garret Selstad
Hi i am gonna mix next week live. I am gonna use Traktor as a software, with the external mixer. There will be in this club 3 turntable availble.
I would like to know how plug my Tkraktor F1 in order to use in my deck 3 but and on the channel 3 of the mixer
Harley Zitka
Originally Posted by YaYa
But i can't do that with a more basic mixer ? Like the DJM 300
So in these case (like the DJM 300) if i wannt to use traktor by pluging my computer to software i can't use the traktor kontrol F1 Without?/With an external soundcard
If the mixer doesn't have a built-in interface, then you need and external soundcard.
Harley Zitka
Yes but the sound won't go in the DJM 900 i'm gonna use
You simply assign the channel on the mixer you want to use with your F1, and set it to USB.
Garret Selstad
Hi i am gonna mix next week live. I am gonna use Traktor as a software, with the external mixer. There will be in this club 3 turntable availble.
I would like to know how plug my Tkraktor F1 in order to use in my deck 3 but and on the channel 3 of the mixer
Harley Zitka
So in these case (like the DJM 300) if i wannt to use traktor by pluging my computer to software i can't use the traktor kontrol F1 Without?/With an external soundcard
If the mixer doesn't have a built-in interface, then you need and external soundcard.
Garret Selstad
Garret Selstad
Harley Zitka
Yes... you can just run a USB cable from your laptop to the 900nexus and use the mixer's interface. You do need this software/driver to configure it: http://pioneerdj.com/support/product...M-900NXS&t=111
Garret Selstad
Ok so i could actually plug a mixer to my computer ?
I used to just plug my computer to Cdj's and the cdj's to the mixer, with HID integration.
(i don't have an external soundcoard).
So if i have one i could have my computer connected to the mixer ?
Leeanna Ayla
Are you using an external soundcard or the Nexxus built in one? Has the DJM been updated to the newest firmware?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...s?tab=firmware

It should just be a matter of telling Traktor in preferences which deck to put on what channel on the DJM. Here's a quick set up guide.

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?t=146292
Harley Zitka
You simply assign the channel on the mixer you want to use with your F1, and set it to USB.
Bunny Sockel
Have you routed the sound correctly in prefernces.
Garret Selstad
Bunny Sockel
You just plug the f1 into your computer then change the track deck to remix deck. You do have an external sound card right.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy