Kontrol S4, TP2 and Ableton

Kontrol S4, TP2 and Ableton
Posted on: 02.02.2013 by Hana Norvel
Hi guys,

i'm messing with my set up for a while and now i want to join a friend of mine in order to play togheter. What we wanna do is to sync 2 laptop with traktor on the firts one, a Macbook Pro connected with the S4, than we need to send the sound to the second laptop, a windows pc where is running ableton, and then again to the s4 or to the sound system. The ultimate goal is to play tracks normally with the s4, but still can add other fx and modulation via ableton, possibly for each deck separately.
My question so is if i can do it and what hardware i will need.

Sorry for my bad english, but thank you in advance for your attention and your help.

Hana Norvel
Hi guys,

i'm messing with my set up for a while and now i want to join a friend of mine in order to play togheter. What we wanna do is to sync 2 laptop with traktor on the firts one, a Macbook Pro connected with the S4, than we need to send the sound to the second laptop, a windows pc where is running ableton, and then again to the s4 or to the sound system. The ultimate goal is to play tracks normally with the s4, but still can add other fx and modulation via ableton, possibly for each deck separately.
My question so is if i can do it and what hardware i will need.

Sorry for my bad english, but thank you in advance for your attention and your help.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy