Native Instruments Traktor Pro v2.5 Remix Deck Content

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Native Instruments Traktor Pro v2.5 Remix Deck ContentReply
Native Instruments Traktor Pro v2.5 Remix Deck Content
Posted on: 12.09.2012 by Lita Sciamanna
Anyone else have issues getting these pak samples loaded?

Finally got my 3D fighter and very keen to start using the remix decks but non of the paks seems to work, they load up ok but when you try and drag to a cell it just flashed red and says 'WARNING xxxx could not be played due to missing file'

Ta
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by supraman1120
he was asking about Remix deck content
not for sets created with remix decks

that site is for finished set (SETS) via playing on the remix decks
Hollis Truehart
Originally Posted by TheCunningOne
Any other suggestions? Really wanna get these remix desks working.
I am having the same issues. I am able to download the remix deck content and import it into my library. Each remix deck displays the sample structure within each folder however next to each sample is a red exclamation symbol. When I attempt to load the remix decks I get an error indicating files are missing or corrupt. I've attempted to download several remix packs from NI and have tried them all with no success.
Lita Sciamanna
Anyone else have issues getting these pak samples loaded?

Finally got my 3D fighter and very keen to start using the remix decks but non of the paks seems to work, they load up ok but when you try and drag to a cell it just flashed red and says 'WARNING xxxx could not be played due to missing file'

Ta
Evelynn Pennycook
Create a folder on ur computer for your downloaded remix deck files,.... now go into traktors settings go to file management, the click the exclamation point for the file directory, make the folder you created for the remix deck files that location. Now the files should work in traktor. You may or may not have to import them again.
Alyce Southey
that site is a great site for packs.

at least he can try and DL one from there to see if those works since they arent from NI , which seems to be giving him problems. i DL a bunch of packs from that site and they are fun. sure you can make your own, but playing with premade by other users is nice and adds to the arsenal.
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by supraman1120
he was asking about Remix deck content
not for sets created with remix decks

that site is for finished set (SETS) via playing on the remix decks
Mikki Retana
www.remixdeckset.com
Libbie Orion
the problem is the TRAK file that you downloaded
i have the same problem with one i got from NI.
No matter how many times i redownload the package, its still empty

i dont believe its you man
Libbie Orion
Here is a Trance Pack i created and left here on DJTT

http://community .djranking s.com/showthr...758#post562758
Lita Sciamanna
Damn!

It does the same thing on any remix pack I try and import - dont suppose you have a link to trusted working one? Would be great to see this all actually working!
Libbie Orion
the problem is the TRAK file that you downloaded
i have the same problem with one i got from NI.
No matter how many times i redownload the package, its still empty

i dont believe its you man
Lita Sciamanna
Thanks for taking the time to explain this.

So I looked into the ContentImport folder and it was empty. I dragged the TRAK files into it (couple I downloaded and a couple of official ones from NI site) and then imported them into Traktor.
It analyzes the files and shows them all but each one is 0k bitrate and when I try to drag into the remix deck is says the file is missing or corrupt.

Have added another grab to see if that helps
https://www.dropbox.com/s/81uz8hcv1j...raktor-v2.tiff

again thanks for all your time - really appreciate it
Libbie Orion
according to that image , i see that the PACK is loaded but it has no files in it

ok lets try something here

A) is your DECK A setup to be a REMIX DECK? or is it a TRACK DECK

B) Did you look inside your version of Traktors "Content Import" folder?
Its most likely inside your computers MUSIC folder. As an example, this is my path to that folder
**C:\Users\liqid\Music\Traktor\ContentImport**
While in that folder you should see another folder named the same as the remix pack. If the folder is there, do you see anything iside of it?
Should be a list of WAV or MP3 files
for example, the path to my WAV files, that i imported to traktor via importing a remix pack i created,

C:\Users\liqid\Music\Traktor\ContentImport\Antifmr adio Trance Pack 001

C) If you DO have files inside that remix pack folder, drag them into traktor in the same location you showed us in the image.
then drag the samples into their respective slots and cells (you choose this one)
then you need to make sure you click on the deck focus and SAVE AS REMIX PACK

i believe i have that correctly..

See how far you can get into those steps.

Now keep in mind, there could be something wrong with the pack you downloaded on its own.
I am havin a problem downloading a free pack from NI
each time i download it, and i import it, its empty, and so is its folder. So it has a TRAK file but the file has no audio files inside of it
Lita Sciamanna
Thanks again - tried that but the remix paks are still coming in with 0 bites - here's a screen grab as that may help:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4ik8x45ye...creenGrab.tiff
Claire Auyeung
Ok, first, do a consistency check on your collection. Then remove all missing files that show up and import the traktor paks again.
Lita Sciamanna
Thanks for that though unfortunately it doesn't explain how to trouble shoot the issue in having.
Claire Auyeung
Here's the official N.I. tutorial!

http://www.native-instruments.com/kn...l4IFNldHMucGRm
Lita Sciamanna
It's been a few months and I still can't find a solution - please let me know if you find one
Hollis Truehart
Originally Posted by TheCunningOne
I am having the same issues. I am able to download the remix deck content and import it into my library. Each remix deck displays the sample structure within each folder however next to each sample is a red exclamation symbol. When I attempt to load the remix decks I get an error indicating files are missing or corrupt. I've attempted to download several remix packs from NI and have tried them all with no success.
Lita Sciamanna
Lita Sciamanna
Thanks for your advise, yes the file is defo unzipped ad I've tried adding by dragging to the traktor folder and also by right clicking a adding remix set.

They load into the playlist on traktor fine but all with an exclamation mark in the left browser column.
Maisha Lutcher
Make sure you drag the .trak pack to the Track Collection folder on your song browser (top most thing) and also make sure your not loading samples from a .zip folder

hopefully that helps

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy