problem with my registration code with my traktor kontrol s2

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: problem with my registration code with my traktor kontrol s2Reply
problem with my registration code with my traktor kontrol s2
Posted on: 29.01.2013 by Nereida Jurca
i cant register my traktor s2 coz my update is only for version 2.5 and the latest version is 2.6 and i need to buy to activate the software.can u help me find the older version the 2.5 traktor pro 2...can anybody help me...
Nereida Jurca
Originally Posted by padi_04
The S2 originally shipped with a T2Duo License, you need to activate that first if the unit was produced prior 2.5 was released.
thank you so much for your help...
Nereida Jurca
The S2 originally shipped with a T2Duo License, you need to activate that first if the unit was produced prior 2.5 was released.
you mean the 2.5 version?that's my problem co'z the 2.5 version is no longer available in there site...where can i download that version could you help me find a link.it's really a big help to me and i'm not really good in installing any software in a computer...thank you for your time.
Nereida Jurca
Serial will work with any Traktor 2 installer. Download the demo off NI's site, open Service Center and enter your code there.
yes i tried but it says that ''not activated;the update/upgrade could not be activated because your user account does not contain the appropriate base product.(2001)'' that's my problem and i don't understand what they're talking...again pl's. kindly help...
Nereida Jurca
i cant register my traktor s2 coz my update is only for version 2.5 and the latest version is 2.6 and i need to buy to activate the software.can u help me find the older version the 2.5 traktor pro 2...can anybody help me...
Nereida Jurca
thank you so much for your help...
Jeromy Bana
make sure the s2 itself is activated/registered in the same account that you are trying to activate the traktor pro with. the one license must see the other in order to activate.

If this does not work. I would call native instruments support number. they should be able to get you squared away.
Nereida Jurca
you mean the 2.5 version?that's my problem co'z the 2.5 version is no longer available in there site...where can i download that version could you help me find a link.it's really a big help to me and i'm not really good in installing any software in a computer...thank you for your time.
Nedra Fresneda
Nereida Jurca
Serial will work with any Traktor 2 installer. Download the demo off NI's site, open Service Center and enter your code there.
yes i tried but it says that ''not activated;the update/upgrade could not be activated because your user account does not contain the appropriate base product.(2001)'' that's my problem and i don't understand what they're talking...again pl's. kindly help...
Nedra Fresneda

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy