How do I reverse Tempo so 'Up" raises the tempo and 'Down' lowers the tempo

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: How do I reverse Tempo so 'Up" raises the tempo and 'Down' lowers the tempoReply
How do I reverse Tempo so 'Up" raises the tempo and 'Down' lowers the tempo
Posted on: 04.02.2013 by Terrell Marzullo
Title sums it up, Sometimes while recording it'll slip my mind that down raises the tempo and up lowers the tempo so it'll ruin my whole recording.. Any way to switch this around? Just seems more logical my way and not the way NI designed it the way they did
Terrell Marzullo
Title sums it up, Sometimes while recording it'll slip my mind that down raises the tempo and up lowers the tempo so it'll ruin my whole recording.. Any way to switch this around? Just seems more logical my way and not the way NI designed it the way they did
Precious Pequignot
its just the way it is. from technics, pioneer cdjs, super oem turntables, all controllers.

just get used to it man, i know it dosent make sense at first.
Terrell Marzullo
Oh k, ill just have to get used to it if thats the standard for every controller. just thought it was kinda weird to get used too
Shan Bauerly
Ewww... just believeing of it being reversed gives me the willies. An April Fool's trick, or something.

In other news, if you made your sig line larger, perhaps the Earth would flip on its axis and your problem solved. Also, you could try mixing on the equator, as everything changes direction once you cross over.
Harley Zitka
It's not the way NI designed it... It's the standard for all CDJ's, turntables and controllers. Every single one.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy