S2 sync problem

S2 sync problem
Posted on: 01.07.2012 by Rosenda Pinelo
Hello ! Ive got slight problem . When i load up tracks and sync them , they are fine , but in about couple minutes sync goes off beat and tracks twitching . Can some one help with that . Thanks in advance.
Rosenda Pinelo
Hello ! Ive got slight problem . When i load up tracks and sync them , they are fine , but in about couple minutes sync goes off beat and tracks twitching . Can some one help with that . Thanks in advance.
Georgiana Surtees
I have exactly the same problem. Thankfully I know how to mix, but I appreciate your suggestion! In any case, it's a proper pain in the arse. Even if its only psychological, it feels like the software is going to crash any minute.

Beat grids are perfect, as i've been using traktor for a few years now. New macbook pro, OS 10.8.2, Traktor 2.6.0. When I first installed the system I played a few gigs without any hickups. Now there is no way.

I've tried everything from reinstalling software 2.0 onwards, just using the laptop, rather than the S2, and it still has a problem. With sync on, the tracks start out ok, but then it starts to skip and twitch making it unplayable.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!
Arlinda Finazzo
Does the actual 'sync' feature disable while the tracks are playing... or is it just that the beat grid isn't very good, causing it to sound off? I'm guessing the latter, and you'll have to correcting the beat grids on each track... or stop using sync and learn to beat match without assistance of the software... your choice.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy