S2 spare parts?

S2 spare parts?
Posted on: 09.02.2013 by Johnetta Gliem
Hey guys, a buddy of mine has an s2, however the crossfader and volume faders seem to be malfunctioning. When opening the unit i found the fader chip to be covered in dried soda. So i removed the chip, desodered the faders, wiped them down with alcohol, resodered them on and gave it a go, but it still wasnt working. Everything else on the controller works perfectly. Does anyone know where I can buy this part? I've been searching everywhere online, but have found nothing. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be awessssome! Thanks!!!
Johnetta Gliem
Hey guys, a buddy of mine has an s2, however the crossfader and volume faders seem to be malfunctioning. When opening the unit i found the fader chip to be covered in dried soda. So i removed the chip, desodered the faders, wiped them down with alcohol, resodered them on and gave it a go, but it still wasnt working. Everything else on the controller works perfectly. Does anyone know where I can buy this part? I've been searching everywhere online, but have found nothing. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be awessssome! Thanks!!!
Johnetta Gliem
aint talkin bout the truck man. Talkin bout the S2 controller
Kiley Fematt
It's not simple, trust me. This does not take 5 minutes to do, since it is the downstream sensor. It is located in the most difficult spot to get at. The car needs to be on a lift, and you need a special tool to remove it. You might want to replace all four. S2 is a generic term, not a VAG (VW/Audi Group) term.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy