Curious bout the djtt usb cable

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Curious bout the djtt usb cableReply
Curious bout the djtt usb cable
Posted on: 15.02.2013 by Many Farnsley
I was curious would the usb cable that dj tech tools sells improve sound quality from the standard usb cable that comes with the traktor kontrol s2? Does anyone know or have experience with this cable before and after? Its pretty reasonably priced so I am debating about purchasing.
Many Farnsley
I was curious would the usb cable that dj tech tools sells improve sound quality from the standard usb cable that comes with the traktor kontrol s2? Does anyone know or have experience with this cable before and after? Its pretty reasonably priced so I am debating about purchasing.
Alphonso Deitchman
The AMD A6 should be fine for Traktor use. An SSD may improve load times for tracks and booting up, but has very little effect beyond that.

Have you tried any of the Windows optimisation guides yet? And have you tried tweaking the latency settings for your S2?
Many Farnsley
yes its more tiny glithces with my current laptop. I am really torn I am debating about getting a new laptop with a i7 quad core processor, or upgrading my current laptop with a amd a6 dual core processor with a 256 gb ssd card and trying the usb cable. I would eventually upgrade the new laptop to a ssd as well just not sure how much the ssd will actually improve performance with my controller and traktor.

The thing is if it really doesnt improve anything with traktor and my controller at all, I am just wasting the money because I plan on getting a new laptop sooner or later anyway. My current laptop just doesnt have the current processing power for video and music editing. (Macbooks are too expensive and not a option really. )
Alphonso Deitchman
It won't have any effect on general sound quality. If you are having connection issues like drop-outs/glitches there's a chance a higher quality cable might help.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy