Problem With File Names from Folder to Traktor Pro 2.6

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Problem With File Names from Folder to Traktor Pro 2.6Reply
Problem With File Names from Folder to Traktor Pro 2.6
Posted on: 18.02.2013 by Pat Runciman
Hi guys. I organized and corrected/renamed the names of my files in the folder where I keep my music. So, when I transfer those files to Traktor Pro it just leaves the file name as if it wasn't changed.

For example, let's say I had the file name Dirty South - Coming Home in Traktor Pro. Now, I erase that file from Traktor, I go into the folder that has that song, and rename it to Dirty South - Coming Home (Original Mix). So, that's the new file name in the folder. When I drag that file to the new playlist or whatever in Traktor Pro it just comes up as Dirty South - Coming Home; as if nothing changed.

Is there a way to transfer my files from the folder to Traktor Pro with the new file name changes?

Thanks for helpin this newbie out!
Pat Runciman
Hi guys. I organized and corrected/renamed the names of my files in the folder where I keep my music. So, when I transfer those files to Traktor Pro it just leaves the file name as if it wasn't changed.

For example, let's say I had the file name Dirty South - Coming Home in Traktor Pro. Now, I erase that file from Traktor, I go into the folder that has that song, and rename it to Dirty South - Coming Home (Original Mix). So, that's the new file name in the folder. When I drag that file to the new playlist or whatever in Traktor Pro it just comes up as Dirty South - Coming Home; as if nothing changed.

Is there a way to transfer my files from the folder to Traktor Pro with the new file name changes?

Thanks for helpin this newbie out!
Alphonso Deitchman
Traktor, like most media applications, uses the Title data from the ID3 tag if it exists.

You can get MP3 tagging software that can batch transfer file names into ID3 tags very easily.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy