S4 live input?

S4 live input?
Posted on: 21.02.2013 by Latasha Enriguez
Hey DJTT Members! Quick question for all of you!
I have an S4 and a synthesizers. I would like to route the synth through the s4 through one of it's rca lines. Is there anyway of doing this without getting any sort of delay/latency issues from converting the signal through the s4? or does it just run it through like a mixer?
Also, what about the microphone input? Does that do the same as well?
Finally, I have used the microphone as an input routed to deck c or d before, allowing me to ad fx to my voice. But, there was a delay. Anyway around this?

Thanks all!
-Brent Watters
Latasha Enriguez
Hey DJTT Members! Quick question for all of you!
I have an S4 and a synthesizers. I would like to route the synth through the s4 through one of it's rca lines. Is there anyway of doing this without getting any sort of delay/latency issues from converting the signal through the s4? or does it just run it through like a mixer?
Also, what about the microphone input? Does that do the same as well?
Finally, I have used the microphone as an input routed to deck c or d before, allowing me to ad fx to my voice. But, there was a delay. Anyway around this?

Thanks all!
-Brent Watters
Federico Vilas
you have to have the delay effect active either on your synthesizer or traktor... I had same issue at my brothers house and he accidentally had a delay on one of his protools plugins
Charline Dye
Don't know why you are getting a delay. Maybe your latency is high?
I have used a mic through deck D, and never had a problem. You should be able to run a synth through also with out a problem.
I have also seen a few YouTube videos with people running instruments through an S4 without any problems.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy