Monitor problem, S2 after 2.6.1 update

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Monitor problem, S2 after 2.6.1 updateReply
Monitor problem, S2 after 2.6.1 update
Posted on: 23.02.2013 by Refugio Cereghino
Hi guys.

I'm currently having a problem and wondered if anyone else has experienced the same.

Last evening I updated Traktor and since then I'm unable to use my headphones plugged into the S2 at all. After opening Traktor I get a high pitched buzzing noise from the headphones. This can be controlled by the cue volume but no audio comes out at all, not even with a deck cued.

I've set the monitor on the S2 to be my default soundcard to try and rule out hardware and it's working perfectly.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas? (I've reinstalled the drivers, rebooted the machine, etc and I'm on Windows 7)

Cheers
Refugio Cereghino
Originally Posted by VanGogo
There is already a thread on this, but NI has a new driver for the S4 out to solve the problem. Not sure about the S2, but look in your service center for a newer driver. If there isn't one there login at NI and go to the drivers section found in support and look there.
Oh sorry, I guess I didn't notice it with it having S4 in the title. I've had a look and I see no new drivers. I rolled back to 2.6.0 and that seems to have solved it.

Thanks
Refugio Cereghino
Hi guys.

I'm currently having a problem and wondered if anyone else has experienced the same.

Last evening I updated Traktor and since then I'm unable to use my headphones plugged into the S2 at all. After opening Traktor I get a high pitched buzzing noise from the headphones. This can be controlled by the cue volume but no audio comes out at all, not even with a deck cued.

I've set the monitor on the S2 to be my default soundcard to try and rule out hardware and it's working perfectly.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas? (I've reinstalled the drivers, rebooted the machine, etc and I'm on Windows 7)

Cheers
Refugio Cereghino
Originally Posted by VanGogo
There is already a thread on this, but NI has a new driver for the S4 out to solve the problem. Not sure about the S2, but look in your service center for a newer driver. If there isn't one there login at NI and go to the drivers section found in support and look there.
Oh sorry, I guess I didn't notice it with it having S4 in the title. I've had a look and I see no new drivers. I rolled back to 2.6.0 and that seems to have solved it.

Thanks
Charline Dye

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy