Traktor s4 load issues

Traktor s4 load issues
Posted on: 13.03.2013 by Mei Cruzgonzalez
Hello DJTT followers!

I am currently having an issue with Traktor 2 software or my GPU settings, my laptop certainly specs to run traktor which leads me to believe it is a software or GPU setting issue. When I use the jog wheels (scratch or not) and when I load a track into a deck (playing or not) it shoots my load meter to about 90% and gives a HORRIBAD feedback noise. If anyone has also encountered this issue and have found a fix I would greatly appriciate your feedback!

THANK YOU DJTT COMMUNITY!
Mei Cruzgonzalez
Originally Posted by makar1
Increasing the latency to about 15ms might help. Otherwise try some of the optimisation guides to tweak your computer settings.

You have WiFi disabled right?
Yes Wifi is disabled and yes I changed the settings on my PC to optimized for performance. Did not seem to help, I'll pump up the latency to 15 to see how that works when I get back from work but I don't believe that's going to fix it unfortunately. But worth a try.
Mei Cruzgonzalez
What are your S4 latency settings? Increasing the process buffer might help.
I got the latency to about 10ms and that's for my Traktor just to run at a low idle load, I use to have the spikes when I even hit cue points but that kinda solved it. Now it's just loading tracks that's driving me MAD!
Mei Cruzgonzalez
Does the track loading spike affect your audio?
Yes It gives me a feedback noise when the load spikes.
Mei Cruzgonzalez
Either turn Keylock off or change it to Scratch mode in the Transport section of Traktor Settings.
Thank you for the quick response buddy! I'll try it as soon as I get home from work! I'll let you know if it works.
Mei Cruzgonzalez
Hello DJTT followers!

I am currently having an issue with Traktor 2 software or my GPU settings, my laptop certainly specs to run traktor which leads me to believe it is a software or GPU setting issue. When I use the jog wheels (scratch or not) and when I load a track into a deck (playing or not) it shoots my load meter to about 90% and gives a HORRIBAD feedback noise. If anyone has also encountered this issue and have found a fix I would greatly appriciate your feedback!

THANK YOU DJTT COMMUNITY!
Josef Leos
Ive been having the same issue with my set up. It had got WAAAAAAAY worse since the latest update pack. In laymans terms, its like i upgraded the software beyond the ability of the laptop. It weird. I am a PC user, so i expet some issues, but i cant get the sound quality improved at all. All sorts of pops and glitches, especially during song load or analyze. Im up around 17ms now in settings. This is rough!
Mei Cruzgonzalez
Yes cranking the latency to 15's did not help the load meter spikes when loading a track into either decks unfortunately...
Mei Cruzgonzalez
Increasing the latency to about 15ms might help. Otherwise try some of the optimisation guides to tweak your computer settings.

Yes Wifi is disabled and yes I changed the settings on my PC to optimized for performance. Did not seem to help, I'll pump up the latency to 15 to see how that works when I get back from work but I don't believe that's going to fix it unfortunately. But worth a try.
Alphonso Deitchman

Mei Cruzgonzalez
I got the latency to about 10ms and that's for my Traktor just to run at a low idle load, I use to have the spikes when I even hit cue points but that kinda solved it. Now it's just loading tracks that's driving me MAD!
Alphonso Deitchman
Mei Cruzgonzalez
Yes It gives me a feedback noise when the load spikes.
Alphonso Deitchman
Mei Cruzgonzalez
Thanks! It did fix my jog wheel issue, but the load spike when loading tracks into either deck still exists. Anyone got anything for that?
Mei Cruzgonzalez
Either turn Keylock off or change it to Scratch mode in the Transport section of Traktor Settings.
Thank you for the quick response buddy! I'll try it as soon as I get home from work! I'll let you know if it works.
Alphonso Deitchman

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy