New simple S2 Mapping

New simple S2 Mapping
Posted on: 04.04.2013 by Abby Beeny
I recently made a new S2 mapping. I made just to utilize extra effect banks and to be able to change the hi mid and bass eq's for decks C&D. I made it just so you have to hold shift and use the effect knobs and buttons like normal. and to adjust the eq for decks C&D hold shift and turn the knobs. Would anyone be interested in this. If so I would be more than happy to export and upload!
Abby Beeny
I recently made a new S2 mapping. I made just to utilize extra effect banks and to be able to change the hi mid and bass eq's for decks C&D. I made it just so you have to hold shift and use the effect knobs and buttons like normal. and to adjust the eq for decks C&D hold shift and turn the knobs. Would anyone be interested in this. If so I would be more than happy to export and upload!
Jada Greenhagen
Thanks! I'll check it out.
Abby Beeny
here you go! http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=69731
Jada Greenhagen
Go it! Can you share? Thanks!
Abby Beeny
I just used the Default mapping and added a couple things to make the S2 a little more like the s4.
Jada Greenhagen
Thanks for posting Clilley13! Where was your starting point (was it the DJTT S2 Mapping v1.2) tsi? It be good if you can upload. Again, thanks!

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy