Traktor S2: Key Text 3m, 2d and A1, B1. How can I make them uniformly standard?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Traktor S2: Key Text 3m, 2d and A1, B1. How can I make them uniformly standard?Reply
Traktor S2: Key Text 3m, 2d and A1, B1. How can I make them uniformly standard?
Posted on: 11.04.2013 by Quintin Gregorian
Hi, thank you for everyone contributing with great advice here.

In my Traktor S2 under the Key Text I can see that tracks are analysed as A1, B1 etc..(Mixed in Key Camelot Wheel system) while other tracks were analysed as 3m, 3d etc.. (the new dur moll naming system). Originally I used Mixed in Key first then took the tunes to Traktor, but when I re-installed Tractor the change came with it. I would like every track to either be by the Camelot system (A1, B1) or every track to be by the new system (3m,3d et..). How can make them to be analysed by one system only, uniformly standard?

I already checked the Analyze Options in Preferences and I can see the Musical Key is set to: Open Key in both
Quintin Gregorian
Hey Photojojo, thanks mate. I only have one field called "Key Text" And under there some tracks are say 11m while others are say 6A, I added the other column called
Quintin Gregorian

In my Traktor S2 under the Key Text I can see that tracks are analysed as A1, B1 etc..(Mixed in Key Camelot Wheel system) while other tracks were analysed as 3m, 3d etc.. (the new dur moll naming system). Originally I used Mixed in Key first then took the tunes to Traktor, but when I re-installed Tractor the change came with it. I would like every track to either be by the Camelot system (A1, B1) or every track to be by the new system (3m,3d et..). How can make them to be analysed by one system only, uniformly standard?

I already checked the Analyze Options in Preferences and I can see the Musical Key is set to: Open Key in both
Quintin Gregorian
Hey Photojojo, thanks mate. I only have one field called "Key Text" And under there some tracks are say 11m while others are say 6A, I added the other column called
Quintin Gregorian

Quintin Gregorian
Quintin Gregorian

Quintin Gregorian
Quintin Gregorian

Quintin Gregorian
Quintin Gregorian

Quintin Gregorian
Quintin Gregorian

Quintin Gregorian
Quintin Gregorian

Quintin Gregorian
Quintin Gregorian

Quintin Gregorian
Quintin Gregorian

Quintin Gregorian
Leeanna Ayla
Do you have both key fields set to display in the browser? One will display the camelot key if the file was analyzed with MIK and the other will show whichever key you set in preferences to display as long as that track has been analyzed by traktor.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy