help with traktor pro and nicecast error

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: help with traktor pro and nicecast errorReply
help with traktor pro and nicecast error
Posted on: 21.04.2013 by Florinda Pruneda
hello guys, i hope you can help me out with this. Im having an issue with nicecast and traktor pro (version 2.6.0). I would like to broadcast my mixes live. the issue im having is when i open traktor and start the broadcast on nicecast, a window pops up with a message saying "nicecast must quit and relaunch traktor to hijack it". so i quit and relaunch traktor. then another message pops up from nicecast saying "relaunching traktor is taking longer then expected" i press the keep trying button but nothing happens. then nicecast stops broadcasting and im back from the start. i cant seems to get it to work, the source is correct to "traktor" is there maybe an issue with the settings in traktor pro? do i need to change the settings on nicecast? im honestly new to all this, i understand the s4 comes with im using a s4 by the way. i know the s4 comes with a built in soundcard so no need for any other audio capture box or device right? please go easy on me guys. thanks
Florinda Pruneda
hello guys, i hope you can help me out with this. Im having an issue with nicecast and traktor pro (version 2.6.0). I would like to broadcast my mixes live. the issue im having is when i open traktor and start the broadcast on nicecast, a window pops up with a message saying "nicecast must quit and relaunch traktor to hijack it". so i quit and relaunch traktor. then another message pops up from nicecast saying "relaunching traktor is taking longer then expected" i press the keep trying button but nothing happens. then nicecast stops broadcasting and im back from the start. i cant seems to get it to work, the source is correct to "traktor" is there maybe an issue with the settings in traktor pro? do i need to change the settings on nicecast? im honestly new to all this, i understand the s4 comes with im using a s4 by the way. i know the s4 comes with a built in soundcard so no need for any other audio capture box or device right? please go easy on me guys. thanks

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy