Thedjhookup.com legitimate?

Thedjhookup.com legitimate?
Posted on: 16.04.2013 by Roselle Hagerdon
My 1st post: Is Thedjhookup.com legitimate? They are offering the Traktor S4 w/ free Odyssey FRTS4. Or by using a promo code S4_PROMO_W just the Traktor S4 by itself is 719.99. Anyways after unsuccessfully losing bids on EBay I just want to buy it new. Is there anything I should know about this company before I purchase?
If DJranking s can counter an offer I would rather go through them. Is there any deal with the Traktor S4 with the F1?
Roselle Hagerdon
Originally Posted by robbyluca
Buy it and let me know if the site is legit lol ...I believe you'll end up paying the same price if you buy it on ebay. Just don't bid, "buy now."
I emailed djranking s
Roselle Hagerdon
Buy it and let me know if the site is legit lol ...I believe you'll end up paying the same price if you buy it on ebay. Just don't bid, "buy now."
I have been checking eBay for the last 2 weeks and I haven't seen one going for $719.99 new w/ warranty. I don't want to be the Guinea pig and find out the hard way but the bundle is appealing!
Roselle Hagerdon
My 1st post: Is Thedjhookup.com legitimate? They are offering the Traktor S4 w/ free Odyssey FRTS4. Or by using a promo code S4_PROMO_W just the Traktor S4 by itself is 719.99. Anyways after unsuccessfully losing bids on EBay I just want to buy it new. Is there anything I should know about this company before I purchase?
If DJranking s can counter an offer I would rather go through them. Is there any deal with the Traktor S4 with the F1?
Katharine Fattore
use pro audio star.com i used them, bought the s4 with oddysey case for about that 6-12 months ago. it was sweet. good price, awesome staff there. i buy everything from them sometimes their iphone app actually has even CHEAPER prices, which is mad because they've been the cheapest on literally everything ive bought. food for thought
Roselle Hagerdon
I emailed djranking s
Anissa Perusek
It's legit. Bought a pair of headphones (if I remember correctly) from there.
Roselle Hagerdon
I have been checking eBay for the last 2 weeks and I haven't seen one going for $719.99 new w/ warranty. I don't want to be the Guinea pig and find out the hard way but the bundle is appealing!
Roselle Hagerdon
I don't see a new Traktor S4 for 719.99 on ebay , I have been checking for the last 2 weeks. I'm going to contact someone from DJ Tech Tools if they have any promotions. I've never heard of the thedjhookup.com so I'm naturally skeptical. I'm not sure if I want to be the Guinea pig LOL.
Emelina Paglia
Roselle Hagerdon
Thank you, will do!
Nedra Fresneda
No clue about that site but you should contact the store guys directly here https://store.djranking s.com/support. They don't check this part of the community s that often.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy