Time to move to Kontrol S4 with Control Vinyl

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Time to move to Kontrol S4 with Control VinylReply
Time to move to Kontrol S4 with Control Vinyl
Posted on: 13.03.2013 by BOUVIER Pascal
So I just picked up some second hand 1210 mk2's. Great condition.
Next move, control vinyl and Traktor upgrade then get these babies into my S4.
Aesthetic question: This is my current Setup(image from DJTT), i'm believeing Blue Vinyl, what dya reckon?

Secondly. I've looked around and it seems to be very much plug and play. Any tips from you vinyl users?
Annalisa Shogren
Originally Posted by DJ_JCohh
SOOO jealous of your move. I've been hounding craisglist too for some technics....but I'm believeing I may just get one ?? rock the S4 in the middle and run my MF3D on the right with vinyl on the left...thoughts??

I'd go with the white/aqua combo that @stevohill recommended
Don't get just one. I thought about it, but it's just going to be extra hassle to find another.
Rhona Dessler
Originally Posted by Hammer
Aesthetic question: This is my current Setup(image from DJTT), i'm believeing Blue Vinyl, what dya reckon?

Secondly. I've looked around and it seems to be very much plug and play. Any tips from you vinyl users?
SOOO jealous of your move. I've been hounding craisglist too for some technics....but I'm believeing I may just get one ?? rock the S4 in the middle and run my MF3D on the right with vinyl on the left...thoughts??

Wilbert Kulczak

Looking to make the exact same "upgrade" to vinyl soon, been shopping craigslist every day for a set of techs. Personally, with that blue, I'd look at a set of white control vinyl. Aqua/White always contrast well.
BOUVIER Pascal

Rhona Dessler
Lol....I bought one last week actually hahaha
Annalisa Shogren
Originally Posted by DJ_JCohh

Don't get just one. I thought about it, but it's just going to be extra hassle to find another.
Anh Pagliuco
Man those knobs are selling FAST.

Phat.
Michaele Mehn
Okay. this is my dream setup !!! Either blue (thud limited edition?) or white !
Rhona Dessler

Wilbert Kulczak

Looking to make the exact same "upgrade" to vinyl soon, been shopping craigslist every day for a set of techs. Personally, with that blue, I'd look at a set of white control vinyl. Aqua/White always contrast well.
Emelina Chillson
here's my tip: have fun bruv. I'll have some wax for sake soon in every genre. discount will be given to djtt members. welcome to the family.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy