Kontrol S2 Deck with flanger glitch?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Kontrol S2 Deck with flanger glitch?Reply
Kontrol S2 Deck with flanger glitch?
Posted on: 01.05.2013 by Maye Eslin
I recently started experiencing a problem with my Kontrol S2 left deck with a permanent flanger while in scratch mode. I am using the DJTT 4 deck gain=gain mapping and also the FX squared mapping for the Midi Fighter Spectra. The right deck is fine, but the left deck has a flanger effect which makes it hard to cue. I've re-installed the default S2 mapping and tried without the Midi Fighter mapping but to no avail. I have no idea how to fix this problem and it makes it impossible to practice scratching. Any ideas?
Maye Eslin
I recently started experiencing a problem with my Kontrol S2 left deck with a permanent flanger while in scratch mode. I am using the DJTT 4 deck gain=gain mapping and also the FX squared mapping for the Midi Fighter Spectra. The right deck is fine, but the left deck has a flanger effect which makes it hard to cue. I've re-installed the default S2 mapping and tried without the Midi Fighter mapping but to no avail. I have no idea how to fix this problem and it makes it impossible to practice scratching. Any ideas?
Kellie Myrum
Hearing flanger on one deck makes no sense at all. It could more likely be a phase - like when you load same track to both of decks and play it in same time.
Maye Eslin
Nevermind. I fixed the problem by just resetting everything by using the "setup wizard"

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy