Using an external sound-card to avoid latency issues.

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Using an external sound-card to avoid latency issues.Reply
Using an external sound-card to avoid latency issues.
Posted on: 15.05.2013 by Season Bergere
Hello.

Have you tried using an external sound-card to bypass the latency issues that Windows gives with the S4?

(And yes I've tried plenty of tweaks, etc suggested here and elsewhere but still get latency).

If yes, then which sound card did you use?
Charline Dye
Originally Posted by hellnegative
Doesnt the s4 have a sound card built in?
It does have one, but many windows users have issues with latency.

I have heard of others doing this with sucess, but don't know what card they used. Try something cheap like a DJ I/O from Numark. At least you won't tie up much money to try it.
Season Bergere
Hello.

Have you tried using an external sound-card to bypass the latency issues that Windows gives with the S4?

(And yes I've tried plenty of tweaks, etc suggested here and elsewhere but still get latency).

If yes, then which sound card did you use?
Season Bergere
Yes I've tried all the tricks.
Alphonso Deitchman
Have you run LatencyMon to look at what might be causing dropouts?
Season Bergere
Yes I'm aware of the Maya 44 for instance, but I would really like to hear from someone who had success with this and solved the latency problems.
Charline Dye
Originally Posted by hellnegative
It does have one, but many windows users have issues with latency.

I have heard of others doing this with sucess, but don't know what card they used. Try something cheap like a DJ I/O from Numark. At least you won't tie up much money to try it.
Season Bergere
Yes it does but like I said I need to bypass the latency issues that Windows gives with the S4.
Emelina Chillson

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy