Performing with the Kontrol S2: Back up workarounds?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Performing with the Kontrol S2: Back up workarounds?Reply
Performing with the Kontrol S2: Back up workarounds?
Posted on: 28.05.2013 by Denna Bracamonte
Hey all, this is my first thread on the DJTT community s (very excited to be here!), and it's a question regarding the S2. Since there are no external inputs on the controller, but it is touted as being suitable for semi-professional use, I wanted to ask all the DJs out there that perform live with the Kontrol S2:

What's the best way you've found to implement an emergency backup system (iPod, etc.) when using the S2 on its own?
Denna Bracamonte
Hey all, this is my first thread on the DJTT community s (very excited to be here!), and it's a question regarding the S2. Since there are no external inputs on the controller, but it is touted as being suitable for semi-professional use, I wanted to ask all the DJs out there that perform live with the Kontrol S2:

What's the best way you've found to implement an emergency backup system (iPod, etc.) when using the S2 on its own?
Denna Bracamonte
Alright, thanks for the advice makar!
Alphonso Deitchman
There should almost always be a proper hardware mixer available for you to plug an Ipod into. Otherwise, you could invest in a mini studio-style mixer.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy