Please HELP! Traktor not displaying effects/record button

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Please HELP! Traktor not displaying effects/record buttonReply
Please HELP! Traktor not displaying effects/record button
Posted on: 31.05.2013 by Yoko Weidling
Just upgraded to the S4 from the S2 and since then I have not been able to see the effect panels in the top right and left corners as I did when I had the S2. Because of this I am unable to record anything and it's driving me crazy

Here is a screen shot

Screen Shot 2013-06-01 at 12.16.00 AM.jpg
Yoko Weidling
Just upgraded to the S4 from the S2 and since then I have not been able to see the effect panels in the top right and left corners as I did when I had the S2. Because of this I am unable to record anything and it's driving me crazy

Here is a screen shot

Screen Shot 2013-06-01 at 12.16.00 AM.jpg
Yoko Weidling
awesome! I disabled track decks C and D and the top bar reappeared. Kinda sucks that my screen is too small to display everything

In any case, thanks!
Kellie Myrum
Or simply turn up your display resolution.
Alphonso Deitchman
Your screen is too small to display everything. The top area will be hidden if there's not enough room.

If you disable Deck C+D, or close some of the Advanced Deck sections, the FX section should reappear (assuming it's still enabled in Global settings)
Fabian Counseller
Set in the traktor preference
Charline Dye
You can change the GUI in preferences. Check the manual, which can be found by clicking Help at the top left when not in full screen.
Latoria Kavulich
not much room with 4 decks open mate. minimise decks 3 & 4 and they will show up.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy