S2 Volume/ Flashing LED Problems

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: S2 Volume/ Flashing LED ProblemsReply
S2 Volume/ Flashing LED Problems
Posted on: 05.06.2013 by Abby Beeny
Hey everyone,

Today I turned everything on an was about to start practicing when I noticed that on my S2 any button that was lit up (play button, cue buttons, Fx buttons, volume LED's, etc.) would begin to pulse every few seconds. I thought this was weird. When putting my headphones on I noticed that every time the LEDs were bright the music got louder. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else or what to do. (I currently have a custom S2 mapping and Tekken's Ultimate F1 FX Mapping but I have used them for months without this happening) Any one have any ideas!?!?!
Abby Beeny
Hey everyone,

Today I turned everything on an was about to start practicing when I noticed that on my S2 any button that was lit up (play button, cue buttons, Fx buttons, volume LED's, etc.) would begin to pulse every few seconds. I thought this was weird. When putting my headphones on I noticed that every time the LEDs were bright the music got louder. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else or what to do. (I currently have a custom S2 mapping and Tekken's Ultimate F1 FX Mapping but I have used them for months without this happening) Any one have any ideas!?!?!
Abby Beeny
turns out it was just a loose connection thanks! never would have thought of that!
Alphonso Deitchman
Sounds like the AC adapter might be faulty or have a loose connection.
Abby Beeny
with the ac adapter in
Alphonso Deitchman
Does this happen with or without the AC adapter?
Abby Beeny
Besides the fact I was going to talk to a local bar owner toevening about the possibility of some gigs in the near future.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy