S4 sound coming out louder on one side of headphones

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: S4 sound coming out louder on one side of headphonesReply
S4 sound coming out louder on one side of headphones
Posted on: 15.05.2013 by Addie Mardesich
Ok so ive been having this issue now for a few weeks, I own an s4 and the music is clearly coming out louder on one side of my headphones. Now ive tried this on two different sets of headphones so I know they arnt broken, ive messed around with the headphone settings on traktors main screen, googled it 1000 times and im totally at a loss, like all DJ related issues its probably the most simple thing ever to fix and im an idiot but I really could use some help on this one thanks!
Addie Mardesich
Ok so ive been having this issue now for a few weeks, I own an s4 and the music is clearly coming out louder on one side of my headphones. Now ive tried this on two different sets of headphones so I know they arnt broken, ive messed around with the headphone settings on traktors main screen, googled it 1000 times and im totally at a loss, like all DJ related issues its probably the most simple thing ever to fix and im an idiot but I really could use some help on this one thanks!
Farrah Manygoats
I'm having this problem as well.... I just got a used S4 the other day and it was working fine until I accidentally touched the headphone cable, and now my right side is at normal volume but my left side is really quiet. I'm wondering if I can swap out the headphone jack with a new one and get it working again...
Alphonso Deitchman
Have you tried outputting sound from other programs e.g. Youtube videos through the S4 headphone socket?
Addie Mardesich
Idk It all of a sudden started working, I swear it cant be the jack cuz I was messing with it alot on both headphones. this has happened to me a few times now, but could it be something in the software?
Charline Dye
Is the nut holding the headphone jack loose?
Is it just the headphones? Or does it also occur on the main outs?

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy