Complete Noob in need of some HELP!

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Complete Noob in need of some HELP!Reply
Complete Noob in need of some HELP!
Posted on: 16.06.2013 by Selena Procell
So my buddy has a set of Traktor Kontrol S2's and I'm trying to get them set up on a MacBook Pro with 10.6.8.
He has a legitimate copy of Traktor on his Mac but I'm trying to set it up on mine so I can use them when he is gone. I have Traktor Pro 2.5.0 installed and running but I cannot get the tables to do anything. I've tried installing/uninstalling the drivers and the program itself a few times. I can't seem to get the computer to recognize the table at all. The CTRL light does not light up when you move any of the knobs or sliders.
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by efrazable
Set of S2s? I'm confused.
I was believeing the same thing.
Selena Procell
So my buddy has a set of Traktor Kontrol S2's and I'm trying to get them set up on a MacBook Pro with 10.6.8.
He has a legitimate copy of Traktor on his Mac but I'm trying to set it up on mine so I can use them when he is gone. I have Traktor Pro 2.5.0 installed and running but I cannot get the tables to do anything. I've tried installing/uninstalling the drivers and the program itself a few times. I can't seem to get the computer to recognize the table at all. The CTRL light does not light up when you move any of the knobs or sliders.
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by efrazable
I was believeing the same thing.
Len Lukawski
Probably using the term like "set of decks"
Berna Safady
Alphonso Deitchman
Where did you get your copy of Traktor from.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy