Some issues with S4

Some issues with S4
Posted on: 16.06.2013 by Michelina Malko
I just bought a new S4 and everything works fine so far except some "minor" issues, after i activated the controller i downloaded the pro 2 software but is not pro 2 s4 version as I saw in all videos with kontrol s4, second issue is when i change effects in the software with the controller or using the mouse the software freezes for couple of seconds (audio too)...I mention that I'm using a PC with i5 2500k CPU and 8GB ram running on windows 7.
Michelina Malko
I just bought a new S4 and everything works fine so far except some "minor" issues, after i activated the controller i downloaded the pro 2 software but is not pro 2 s4 version as I saw in all videos with kontrol s4, second issue is when i change effects in the software with the controller or using the mouse the software freezes for couple of seconds (audio too)...I mention that I'm using a PC with i5 2500k CPU and 8GB ram running on windows 7.
Charline Dye
No problem. There is a lot of different info on getting Traktor to play nicely with windows. There is a thread or 2 in the Native Instruments community s also.
Michelina Malko
@VanGogo - tnx for the tips , I will check that...
Yes I'm using a 2.0 USB port (as far as I know)
Gaynell Rydberg
Are you using a USB 3.0 port or USB 2.0?
Charline Dye
Software should be latest version. 2.6.1 I believe. There have been a few updates since the S4 first came out.

Make sure wifi is off when running Traktor, also check the sticky titled my S4 prep diary,at the top of this community for windows tuning tips. Also check your latency settings.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy