4 decks mode with the s4 and two cdj 2000's

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: 4 decks mode with the s4 and two cdj 2000'sReply
4 decks mode with the s4 and two cdj 2000's
Posted on: 20.06.2013 by Karissa Popovici
hello fam of dj tech tools community,i've had my eyes on a s4 for a while now.but have not acted because of the price.but it's currently on sale for 599.so i'm considering making the move and purchasing the s4 with blue nobs.but i've got a few q's before i make my purchase.#1 can i run my current 2 cdj 1000's with time code mode through the s4? i have them right now going through a audio 8 soundcard. back into my ddm4000.#2 do you guys believe it's a good idea replacing my dmm4000 with it.i could take this controller on the road.and even do mashup work and mixes when i'm not at my dj booth. so it's great for portability.i'll probly buy a case for it later on.#3 should i save up for a dj mixer instead of the s4? i'm mostly a bedroom dj.even though i've been mixing a long time i've not done any shows yet.

here is my current setup with a video of me using it on youtube.

2cdj 1000's
ddm4000
audio8 interface
kontrol x1
Traktor pro 2
Karissa Popovici
hello fam of dj tech tools community,i've had my eyes on a s4 for a while now.but have not acted because of the price.but it's currently on sale for 599.so i'm considering making the move and purchasing the s4 with blue nobs.but i've got a few q's before i make my purchase.#1 can i run my current 2 cdj 1000's with time code mode through the s4? i have them right now going through a audio 8 soundcard. back into my ddm4000.#2 do you guys believe it's a good idea replacing my dmm4000 with it.i could take this controller on the road.and even do mashup work and mixes when i'm not at my dj booth. so it's great for portability.i'll probly buy a case for it later on.#3 should i save up for a dj mixer instead of the s4? i'm mostly a bedroom dj.even though i've been mixing a long time i've not done any shows yet.

here is my current setup with a video of me using it on youtube.

2cdj 1000's
ddm4000
audio8 interface
kontrol x1
Traktor pro 2

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy