HELP! Problems with my brand new s4

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: HELP! Problems with my brand new s4Reply
HELP! Problems with my brand new s4
Posted on: 11.06.2013 by Ethyl Hufnagle
Hello guys! This have been a pain in the ass.. I just got my brand new traktor s4, been using it for about 2 days without any problem, but on the third day i turnied it on and there was a problem with something related to the LED lights in the hardware and stuff.. the usb light doesn't work right.. i plug in the usb cable to my mac and its stays the same like no connection it is... also the 4 faders(?) are turned on to the max.. and when i connect my traktor to the mac they stay the same.. So the thing is that I dont F know whats going on and dont know how to fix this.. its frustrating..

IMG_0205.jpg

PD: i got a new macbook pro updated

Thanks, you could potentially make my day!
Ethyl Hufnagle
Hello guys! This have been a pain in the ass.. I just got my brand new traktor s4, been using it for about 2 days without any problem, but on the third day i turnied it on and there was a problem with something related to the LED lights in the hardware and stuff.. the usb light doesn't work right.. i plug in the usb cable to my mac and its stays the same like no connection it is... also the 4 faders(?) are turned on to the max.. and when i connect my traktor to the mac they stay the same.. So the thing is that I dont F know whats going on and dont know how to fix this.. its frustrating..

IMG_0205.jpg

PD: i got a new macbook pro updated

Thanks, you could potentially make my day!
Wilhelmina Sumbry
Have u updated controller firware and latest update on "controller manager"?
Gaynell Rydberg
Anything you do in particular between the 2nd and 3rd day?

Install new firmware?

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy