Traktor (S4) BPM issue

Traktor (S4) BPM issue
Posted on: 21.06.2013 by Thea Mellecker
I've recently got Traktor and the S4 console.

In the past few days I've noticed I've made the same error twice, but not quite a sure how I did it. I believe it was when I was pressing SHIFT + CUE to get the cursor back to the first cue point. I pressed repeatedly and it changed a 124 bpm track into a 82 bpm track ?? (See screenshot for example), and it plays at the correct pitch. When I move the slider back to 124 bpm it's way too fast. When I take the track out of the virtual deck and put it back in, it's always at 82 bpm. How do I reset it, or clear the memory/cache/tag just on that particular track so it doesn't remember the messed up bpm and it plays at the regular 124pm?

Thanks!

traktor.jpg
Thea Mellecker
Originally Posted by Jester
looks like you don't have a grid marker set in that view.
Thanks. I'm a noob. What do I need to do to correct it. Step by step.
Thea Mellecker
I've recently got Traktor and the S4 console.

In the past few days I've noticed I've made the same error twice, but not quite a sure how I did it. I believe it was when I was pressing SHIFT + CUE to get the cursor back to the first cue point. I pressed repeatedly and it changed a 124 bpm track into a 82 bpm track ?? (See screenshot for example), and it plays at the correct pitch. When I move the slider back to 124 bpm it's way too fast. When I take the track out of the virtual deck and put it back in, it's always at 82 bpm. How do I reset it, or clear the memory/cache/tag just on that particular track so it doesn't remember the messed up bpm and it plays at the regular 124pm?

Thanks!

traktor.jpg
Thea Mellecker
I believe I figured it! Thanks.
Thea Mellecker
Originally Posted by Jester
Thanks. I'm a noob. What do I need to do to correct it. Step by step.
Thea Mellecker
Thanks for the input. I'm a total noob, can you be more specific on what I need to do.

Thanks again.
Latoria Kavulich

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy