Traktor S2 remix deck problem!!

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Traktor S2 remix deck problem!!Reply
Traktor S2 remix deck problem!!
Posted on: 13.04.2013 by Stephanie Strate
Hey guys im new here,and i was hoping you can help me.
I instaled latest traktor scratch pro 2 ( i was using old one 2.1.3 and it was working just fine for one year,but then i bought audio 6 which works only on the 2.6.0 so i had to instal new version) and when i turned on S2 i noticed couple of different things about remix decks.All samples that i put in remix decks are synced to the track decks,so when i press some of the sirens in remix deck it sounds funny,but i solved that.
The thing that i am having a problem is that,while i was using old traktor 2.1.3 when i press button on S2 to activate sample decks 1 2 3 4 are dark blue and all i need to do is press them to activate,but now,when i press the button to activate remix decks they are still light blue,i need to press them once to make them dark blue and then again to activate them.
Please help because it is frustrating!
Thanks
Laila Bonugli
Originally Posted by Dj Architect
I instaled latest traktor scratch pro 2 ( i was using old one 2.1.3 and it was working just fine for one year,but then i bought audio 6 which works only on the 2.6.0 so i had to instal new version) and when i turned on S2 i noticed couple of different things about remix decks.All samples that i put in remix decks are synced to the track decks,so when i press some of the sirens in remix deck it sounds funny,but i solved that.
The thing that i am having a problem is that,while i was using old traktor 2.1.3 when i press button on S2 to activate sample decks 1 2 3 4 are dark blue and all i need to do is press them to activate,but now,when i press the button to activate remix decks they are still light blue,i need to press them once to make them dark blue and then again to activate them.
Thanks
Has anyone managed to fix this? I am facing the exact same problem. I have to hit the buttons twice to trigger the sample.. Really annoying..
Laila Bonugli
Thanks
I seem to have the exact same problem with 2.6

Any one got a solution for this?
Stephanie Strate
Thanks
Laila Bonugli
Thanks
Has anyone managed to fix this? I am facing the exact same problem. I have to hit the buttons twice to trigger the sample.. Really annoying..
Laila Bonugli
Thanks
I seem to have the exact same problem with 2.6

Any one got a solution for this?

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy