Kontrol s2 problems

Kontrol s2 problems
Posted on: 06.07.2013 by Carline Wickberg
I just got a s2 today. I already had traktor not officially but I had it none the less when I go to the controller set up wizard the s2 option isn't there. I recently had a mixtrack pro and that option was there in the beginning but now with the s2 I don't see it. Please help
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by dizbstitch
I already had traktor not officially
Closed
Layne Koop
Originally Posted by Stewe
Don't select an S2 controller using wizard. Just import the mapping manually from device menu and assign audio device. (covered in manual)
+1

Also, be sure that the S2 is connected to a USB2 port. With a USB3 port, I get some combination of instant crash of Traktor or the sound card never being recognized by the OS.
Carline Wickberg
I just got a s2 today. I already had traktor not officially but I had it none the less when I go to the controller set up wizard the s2 option isn't there. I recently had a mixtrack pro and that option was there in the beginning but now with the s2 I don't see it. Please help
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by dizbstitch
I already had traktor not officially
Closed
Kristofer Krauel
Buy one!
Carline Wickberg
1. I don't have an official copy
2. Where do I find this mapping
3. how do i know what usb port is which
Kristofer Krauel
If you got an official copy of Traktor with the S2 I would suggest installing that.
Layne Koop
Originally Posted by Stewe
Don't select an S2 controller using wizard. Just import the mapping manually from device menu and assign audio device. (covered in manual)
+1

Also, be sure that the S2 is connected to a USB2 port. With a USB3 port, I get some combination of instant crash of Traktor or the sound card never being recognized by the OS.
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy