How to record my mix in Traktor Pro 2?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: How to record my mix in Traktor Pro 2?Reply
How to record my mix in Traktor Pro 2?
Posted on: 03.07.2013 by Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
I've got a little, and probably a bit dumb, problem, but I can't find the recording function in Traktor.
I've got Traktor Pro 2.6.1, and a Traktor Kontrol S4. I've searched the internet already and read my manual and recording
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
I've got a little, and probably a bit dumb, problem, but I can't find the recording function in Traktor.
I've got Traktor Pro 2.6.1, and a Traktor Kontrol S4. I've searched the internet already and read my manual and recording
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Cecil Hindall
Hey guys,
Garfield Scheurich
Cool. Glad it worked out for u.
Kellie Myrum
Probably low resolution in display preferences...
Cecil Hindall
I was about to say that they weren't there in the extended mode too, until I minimized the Cue-points-part underneath my track decks, and suddenly it appeared. Silly.

Well, thanks! This makes my life much easier.. ;)
Garfield Scheurich
Top right corner of the program, switch from essential to extended. Now in top right corner right underneath the NI logo u will see two tabs. One says FX, right underneath FX is a symbol of a cassette tape. Click on the cassette tape icon to bring up recording options. The circle button is to start recording.

Make sure you go to your preferences and select mix recorder. Make sure you have selected internal. Also... you can name your mix in this preferences section. Hope this helps.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy