Pitch adjustments are sluggish/gradual instead of instant

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Pitch adjustments are sluggish/gradual instead of instantReply
Pitch adjustments are sluggish/gradual instead of instant
Posted on: 15.07.2013 by Merlyn Birchfield
Any clue on this one?

On my left deck (deck A) on my S4, when I adjust the pitch, it doesn't immediately change. It gradually moves to the pitch that I set. It acts almost the way that timecode does, when you adjust the pitch and Traktor's BPM indicator "catches up" to what it should be. (For the record, I AM using Traktor Scratch since I sometimes use a timecode system as well. However, it's not in timecode mode.)

This doesn't happen on the right deck... it adjusts instantly, just as you'd expect.

Any ideas??
Merlyn Birchfield
Any clue on this one?

On my left deck (deck A) on my S4, when I adjust the pitch, it doesn't immediately change. It gradually moves to the pitch that I set. It acts almost the way that timecode does, when you adjust the pitch and Traktor's BPM indicator "catches up" to what it should be. (For the record, I AM using Traktor Scratch since I sometimes use a timecode system as well. However, it's not in timecode mode.)

This doesn't happen on the right deck... it adjusts instantly, just as you'd expect.

Any ideas??
Gaynell Rydberg
Sounds like a dirty fader maybe.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy