The process of selling a Traktor Kontrol S2?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: The process of selling a Traktor Kontrol S2?Reply
The process of selling a Traktor Kontrol S2?
Posted on: 01.07.2013 by Shonna Trantow
Hey! With the new price reduction in the S4, I'm currently believeing about purchasing one. I currently own the S2, along with the software CD etc. My buddy who wants to get into Djing would like to purchase it and I don't know if i just sell it to him and that's that? Also, I might sell my S2 to the guitar center..
Shonna Trantow
Hey! With the new price reduction in the S4, I'm currently believeing about purchasing one. I currently own the S2, along with the software CD etc. My buddy who wants to get into Djing would like to purchase it and I don't know if i just sell it to him and that's that? Also, I might sell my S2 to the guitar center..
Keturah Wasco
TBH, you will have hard time to sell your unit for over $200 since it is also used one.
I would keep it for bedroom or house party.
Abby Beeny
I'm believeing about selling my S2 as well. Currently I have an S2 with TP2 and an F1 registered. I also have The TP2 serial for the F1 but its not registered. If I sold my S2 could I activate my F1 serial so I don't lose TP2. I'm not sure if you can register two TP2 serials or not.
Garfield Scheurich
Trade your s2 + $200 to somebody with an s4?
Elroy Sillman
I would do private sale all the way, guitar center will give you little to nothing for it.

Here this might help. http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?t=135324

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy