S2 chroma caps help!

S2 chroma caps help!
Posted on: 20.07.2013 by Trang Verbruggen
I'm currently in the market to buy an s2 with a midi fighter spectra for my first individual setup(for the past 5 years I would occasionally share gigs with my dad on his setup) but I'm not sure on which chroma caps I want... I'm interested in the red and neon orange does anyone have a picture of their s2 with those chroma caps(like completely filled with neon orange or completely red) thanks for responding in advance
Monserrate Rupnow
ChromaCaps02.jpg

That's the Red and Orange knobs on mine. I originally had ordered the neon orange instead of plain orange, but they were so bright they looked almost pink to me.
Trang Verbruggen
I'm currently in the market to buy an s2 with a midi fighter spectra for my first individual setup(for the past 5 years I would occasionally share gigs with my dad on his setup) but I'm not sure on which chroma caps I want... I'm interested in the red and neon orange does anyone have a picture of their s2 with those chroma caps(like completely filled with neon orange or completely red) thanks for responding in advance
Monserrate Rupnow
ChromaCaps02.jpg

That's the Red and Orange knobs on mine. I originally had ordered the neon orange instead of plain orange, but they were so bright they looked almost pink to me.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy