I want to start sampling my own sounds. Gear advice.

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: I want to start sampling my own sounds. Gear advice.Reply
I want to start sampling my own sounds. Gear advice.
Posted on: 29.03.2013 by Vi Melroy
Hello,

I recently buy Ableton Live and I want to record my own samples with a microphone.
I read about different microphone type and believe dynamic is the better choice for a noisy home studio.

I read about audio interface too, many complain about driver problem, time before driver is out etc... with many manufacturer.

After this week of research I believe my choice would be:

Motu Microbook 2 ( Most of the user of Motu seems happy )
Shure Sm57LCE ( Think its the better choice a this price range ?, have only hear good about )

So my question is there on DJTT who own one of these 2 products and had good or bad experience with it ( Motu Microbook 1 advice would be appreciated too).

I will mostly record my mouth (I'll not sing) and small instrument ( Harmonica, Shaker, Saxo, Guitar and Didgeridoo).
The Audio Interface is for using Ableton Live for Live Performing, record like said above, and batch exports.

Thanks.
Vi Melroy
Hello,

I recently buy Ableton Live and I want to record my own samples with a microphone.
I read about different microphone type and believe dynamic is the better choice for a noisy home studio.

I read about audio interface too, many complain about driver problem, time before driver is out etc... with many manufacturer.

After this week of research I believe my choice would be:

Motu Microbook 2 ( Most of the user of Motu seems happy )
Shure Sm57LCE ( Think its the better choice a this price range ?, have only hear good about )

So my question is there on DJTT who own one of these 2 products and had good or bad experience with it ( Motu Microbook 1 advice would be appreciated too).

I will mostly record my mouth (I'll not sing) and small instrument ( Harmonica, Shaker, Saxo, Guitar and Didgeridoo).
The Audio Interface is for using Ableton Live for Live Performing, record like said above, and batch exports.

Thanks.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy