Numark n4 ?

Numark n4 ?
Posted on: 11.04.2013 by Riley Kuruvilla
I want to buy my first controller. I have the amount of money to afford N4. At first i was believeing about mixtrack pro 2. But it would get out dated fast. Any recommendations? Some controllers around 500$ ?
Riley Kuruvilla
I want to buy my first controller. I have the amount of money to afford N4. At first i was believeing about mixtrack pro 2. But it would get out dated fast. Any recommendations? Some controllers around 500$ ?
Riley Kuruvilla
Thanks for replies. Im nearly sure ill pick n4
Evita Mockel
I have the N4 and I like it (it's all plastic at that price range by the way). It does everything I need it to. I bought it for it's standalone mixer capabilities and the ability to mix vinyl with digital. My only real complaint would be that it doesn't integrate with Traktor perfectly, at least not any mapping I've found yet. Anyway, for the price it's pretty good if you're looking for 4 decks and standalone capability. First thing you need to do is ask yourself what you need it to do and what you might want it to do in the future. Good luck.
Riley Kuruvilla
I know u r much more experienced in those things. But im very motivated to be a dj so i wanted to invest some more money at start and n4 gives the opportunity to attach more dj thingy stuff to it as i know ? So i would like some recommendations for controllers around 500$, that can be customized in near future.
Riley Kuruvilla
I know u r much more experienced in those things. But im very motivated to be a dj so i wanted to invest some more money at start and n4 gives the opportunity to attach more dj thingy stuff to it as i know ? So i would like some recommendations for controllers around 500$, that can be customized in near future.
Alphonso Deitchman
Very plasticy. The Mixtrack/Pro 2 is more basic but is probably a nicer controller overall.

Two decks is fine for a 1st controller. You could use that until you're ready to upgrade to a more expensive piece of kit.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy