Your questions about MIDI sync

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Your questions about MIDI syncReply
Your questions about MIDI sync
Posted on: 25.05.2013 by Evia Nitch
Hi all,

I've done some community research and have not found any comprehensive readup about Midi Syncing devices. I thougt I'd start it. This is composed of 2 threads:

-This thread to post your questions and moaning about syncing devices (NOT decks, where possible software independent)
-The answers thread. Build a information dense thread on syncing devices, covering multiple computer syncing, computer and hardware syncing, MAC vs WIN, interfaces, driver, etc.

I dont mind you fowling this thread a bit, but please keep the answers thread clean!

If all goes well, we may end up creating ourselves a nifty knowledgebase and just maybe a DJTT article.
Evia Nitch
Hi all,

I've done some community research and have not found any comprehensive readup about Midi Syncing devices. I thougt I'd start it. This is composed of 2 threads:

-This thread to post your questions and moaning about syncing devices (NOT decks, where possible software independent)
-The answers thread. Build a information dense thread on syncing devices, covering multiple computer syncing, computer and hardware syncing, MAC vs WIN, interfaces, driver, etc.

I dont mind you fowling this thread a bit, but please keep the answers thread clean!

If all goes well, we may end up creating ourselves a nifty knowledgebase and just maybe a DJTT article.
Evia Nitch
Good addition. I'll concider posting it in the answers section. Syncing two macbooks is pretty easy and well documented. I hope to get a bit more info added for syncing software/hardware and Windows.
Teresia Janusch
We did this video a few years ago, its essentially the same for TSP2

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy