Tweaker Help

Tweaker Help
Posted on: 25.05.2013 by Marjory Levandusky
I'm extremely new to DJing. I was looking at buying the tweaker pretty soon, but I would just like to know if I can use it stand alone. Also, what sound card would be good to use as well? I have an apogee duet as my external sound card for producing, so I was believeing that I could just use that for output to monitors and everything would be alright. Any advice on this would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!!!
Emelina Chillson
tweaker-nation.jpg
Janyce Henningson
Originally Posted by EvanHodick
I get that it's a MIDI instrument, but I can use it with a sound card (like the Ebox-44) into traktor, right?
Correct
Marjory Levandusky
Originally Posted by Stewe
Not stand alone. Tweaker is MIDI instrument.
I get that it's a MIDI instrument, but I can use it with a sound card (like the Ebox-44) into traktor, right?
Marjory Levandusky
I'm extremely new to DJing. I was looking at buying the tweaker pretty soon, but I would just like to know if I can use it stand alone. Also, what sound card would be good to use as well? I have an apogee duet as my external sound card for producing, so I was believeing that I could just use that for output to monitors and everything would be alright. Any advice on this would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!!!
Emelina Chillson
tweaker-nation.jpg
Kellie Myrum
Yeah, knowing it's not a stand alone unit any external audio interface will do. Just select your card at Traktor audio device and set audio outputs.
Janyce Henningson
Originally Posted by EvanHodick
Correct
Marjory Levandusky
Originally Posted by Stewe
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy