Quneo-Traktor problems

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Quneo-Traktor problemsReply
Quneo-Traktor problems
Posted on: 13.01.2013 by Santana Bergmann
Even after updating firmware and switching over to preset 12, Traktor isn't picking up any action from my Quneo. None of the pads light up when pressed in preset 12 either. However, they do in other presets.

I'm sure the Quneo is connected. It shows up in my device manager. However, the editor doesn't say Quneo 1 it just says Quneo. It does update firmware and everything.

The connection indicator when the Quneo is connected turns blue. So, obviously Traktor detects the controller, but its not detecting any signals when I press the pads.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks for your help. I have a gig toevening
Santana Bergmann
Even after updating firmware and switching over to preset 12, Traktor isn't picking up any action from my Quneo. None of the pads light up when pressed in preset 12 either. However, they do in other presets.

I'm sure the Quneo is connected. It shows up in my device manager. However, the editor doesn't say Quneo 1 it just says Quneo. It does update firmware and everything.

The connection indicator when the Quneo is connected turns blue. So, obviously Traktor detects the controller, but its not detecting any signals when I press the pads.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks for your help. I have a gig toevening
Nancie Beazley
I had got a QuNeo... dedicated 2 whole days to figureing out a map for Traktor. Day 2, 3am done mapping everything is perfect. I start tearing it up. (didn't want to pass out and shut everything down) lol So i thought to myself, "Watch this not work tomorrow, some mystery problem..." I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!

I open Traktor today to realise i have no response. When i use the botton 2 up\down arrows they just keep killing my modifier, and shutting my browser... But the buttons ARE selecting the LED green, red then both. Press down, green , red, both... WTF!! they should be browsing and selecting....

WHAT THE HELL MODE AM I IN???? CANT SEEM TO FIX WITH FIRMWARE UPDATE AND PRESET UPDATE AND RE-IMPORTING ALLLLLLL .TSI SOOOOO???

The map is completely correct and should work beautifully!! (Iwill post when i am done with thisssssss)

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED REALLY HOPING ITS SOME SILLY BUTTON THING
Barton Rigazio
Any forward progress in this thread? Are other Quneo/Traktor users satisfied? I read on a different thread there have been some issues with Traktor 2.6 and Quneo. I'm looking into purchasing the Quneo as an ultra portable all-in-one controller for Traktor. Is everyone using this with Live only? Where are the satisfied Traktor users?!
Santana Bergmann
Yeah, I did exactly that. I changed my channel selection to all ports and then back to Quneo. It seems to work. I haven't tried it with my other midi devices. Will let you know when I do.

I am also quite disappointed with it. The pressure sensors aren't very sensitive, even at its highest sensitivity setting.
Gladys Homitz
Hi,
I was at a friend's place yesterday who also recently bought a Quneo to use with Traktor and he is also pretty frustrated with it. Yesterday we finally got it being detected by Traktor but only by changing the MIDI-Channel-Selection in the Controller Editor to "All Ports" which virtually makes it impossible to connect any other controllers since pressing any button on them will cause the Quneo to go wild. And even with the Quneo being recognized by Traktor, it's at least very difficult if not impossible to program a decent mapping since Traktor seems to have problems recognizing that there there are three axis on one button (which is a Quneo-First afaik).
There are several frustrated customers in the Internet who wanted to use the Quneo with Traktor and it seems that pretty much nobody got it running yet.

Hope this helps at least a little, please post if you may find a solution.

Cheers,
TKPizza

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy