Kontrol F1 and cue point control

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Kontrol F1 and cue point controlReply
Kontrol F1 and cue point control
Posted on: 13.04.2013 by Edwina Reifler
Is it possible to use an F1 to juggle cue points in a track? Would it be a matter of remapping the whole controller or is there an easy way to make it work?

I use a Kontrol Z2 and sometimes having 4 buttons for cue points just isn't enough, especially when you can set 8.
Waldo Sinegal
shameless plug: i made a mapping for the f1 that may help you out. it may not be the best for supper precise and fast juggling but it will help you navigate and prep tracks https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/1376
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by MSUKirsch
Is it possible to use an F1 to juggle cue points in a track? Would it be a matter of remapping the whole controller or is there an easy way to make it work?

I use a Kontrol Z2 and sometimes having 4 buttons for cue points just isn't enough, especially when you can set 8.
You know how to access cue points 5-8 on your Z2, right? Just tap one of the deck focus buttons (directly over the four numbered buttons) when its already selected (or double tap if it's not) and you're in business.

Sure, you can map the F1 the way you described. It doesn't seem very hard, but check out maps.djranking s.com (it's also linked right under the header) or check out xtreme mapping, which has wizards and such.
Edwina Reifler

Dedra Kreinbring
With the F1 press browse and shift together, and you then have 8 cue points per track in your 16 pads.
Edwina Reifler
Awesome thanks for the tip. I had scoured the documents for the Z2 on how to do that. Somehow I missed it. Thanks.
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by MSUKirsch

You know how to access cue points 5-8 on your Z2, right? Just tap one of the deck focus buttons (directly over the four numbered buttons) when its already selected (or double tap if it's not) and you're in business.

Sure, you can map the F1 the way you described. It doesn't seem very hard, but check out maps.djranking s.com (it's also linked right under the header) or check out xtreme mapping, which has wizards and such.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy