My Custom Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: My Custom Sennheiser HD 25 HeadphonesReply
My Custom Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones
Posted on: 29.03.2013 by Candy Vardy
Hey guys, I've been meaning to do this write up for a while but a busy man I am!

Anyway a little while ago I received my new custom headphones. I had them first applied with a base white coat and with a Glow in the dark paint coating. I then had them splattered with multi color UV paint for a crazy colorful finish. I'm very happy with them I must say.

For those of you that are keen on getting yours modded or buying a pair, I had them done by a company in the UK called customcans.

You can check them out at www.customcans.co.uk or you can find them on facebook. These are actually my second pair done by them. My first pair were also killer, and I suppose thats why they were stolen.. Well here are some pic for you to check out!

Candy Vardy
Originally Posted by SJJVEN
Those look dope! How long did it take for them to send them out? Looking at the glossy white pair, looks sick!
It took about a week for them to do them, and another week to ship them out, and with customs I received them in about 3 weeks total.

Originally Posted by Dj Didz
Bad. Ass
Thanks mate!
Candy Vardy
Hey guys, I've been meaning to do this write up for a while but a busy man I am!

Anyway a little while ago I received my new custom headphones. I had them first applied with a base white coat and with a Glow in the dark paint coating. I then had them splattered with multi color UV paint for a crazy colorful finish. I'm very happy with them I must say.

For those of you that are keen on getting yours modded or buying a pair, I had them done by a company in the UK called customcans.

You can check them out at www.customcans.co.uk or you can find them on facebook. These are actually my second pair done by them. My first pair were also killer, and I suppose thats why they were stolen.. Well here are some pic for you to check out!

Yong Aptekar
They look all well and good but where's the black light shot? I bet those cans light up like a rich dudes house of christmas!

I like em.
Candy Vardy
Originally Posted by SJJVEN
Those look dope! How long did it take for them to send them out? Looking at the glossy white pair, looks sick!
It took about a week for them to do them, and another week to ship them out, and with customs I received them in about 3 weeks total.

Originally Posted by Dj Didz
Bad. Ass
Thanks mate!
Renaldo Chansky
They remind me of Eric Orr's work.
Rose Schneeberg
Bad. Ass
Marcos Zelko
Candy Vardy
Thanks bro!
Neil Daavettila
I like em, they'd match my chroma caps!
Candy Vardy
Well thats a matter of opinion I believe...
Joya Heiberg
You ruined them...
Gaynell Rydberg
Holy crap!

Quite expensive!

Looks nice, but I don't believe I would ever spend that much on a paintjob.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy