How to: Replace phono cables on technics 1200 MOD

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: How to: Replace phono cables on technics 1200 MODReply
How to: Replace phono cables on technics 1200 MOD
Posted on: 22.01.2012 by Keli Muennink
Im bored so thought i would create a quick thread from some photos i took when i modded my rca cables.

i was changing my lights on turntable to leds and decided while its apart to do the internal ground mod and make my own rca mod. check it out

first of all i created a template the size of the hole under the tonearm where the rca's enter

then i cut out some metal and drilled some holes and fitted a male and female phono connector

next i did the internal ground mod, wired up the phono connectors and screwed it down

next fit all the covers on

And basically thats it. not a hard mod but it works a treat and im pleased

finally i hard to get angled adaptors as the cables would not fit when the turntable was in position

THE END
Keli Muennink
Im bored so thought i would create a quick thread from some photos i took when i modded my rca cables.

i was changing my lights on turntable to leds and decided while its apart to do the internal ground mod and make my own rca mod. check it out

first of all i created a template the size of the hole under the tonearm where the rca's enter

then i cut out some metal and drilled some holes and fitted a male and female phono connector

next i did the internal ground mod, wired up the phono connectors and screwed it down

next fit all the covers on

And basically thats it. not a hard mod but it works a treat and im pleased

finally i hard to get angled adaptors as the cables would not fit when the turntable was in position

THE END
Federico Vilas
Great mod... Would be even better if the port was already angled

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy