Traktor S4 Flight Case

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Traktor S4 Flight CaseReply
Traktor S4 Flight Case
Posted on: 17.07.2013 by Roselle Hagerdon
I'm making a LED facade and I want to get started with the project. Anyways for those that have the NI flight case what are the dimensions with the lid off? From the bottom point to the highest point with the lid off what is the dimensions? Do't measure the caps as the highest point.

Also what is the height from bottom to top of the speaker female/ USB ports?

I want to stack this case on my table and I want the very top to not be covered.

Is the Oddysey case better?

Thanks
Erica Charvet
Originally Posted by stuie66
Another question does the ODDYSEY case without the laptop stand does it angle the controller somewhat?

It doesn't look like it, do you guys no if it's angled like the NI flight case?
No it isn't angled at all.
Roselle Hagerdon
I'm making a LED facade and I want to get started with the project. Anyways for those that have the NI flight case what are the dimensions with the lid off? From the bottom point to the highest point with the lid off what is the dimensions? Do't measure the caps as the highest point.

Also what is the height from bottom to top of the speaker female/ USB ports?

I want to stack this case on my table and I want the very top to not be covered.

Is the Oddysey case better?

Thanks
Erica Charvet
They are virtually identical. I'm personally not a fan of the ones with the slide-out laptop tray, though. Prefer having a stand.
Roselle Hagerdon
Is the Odyssey FZGSTKS4 Flight Zone Case better than the NI Flight case for te S4?
Erica Charvet
Originally Posted by stuie66
Another question does the ODDYSEY case without the laptop stand does it angle the controller somewhat?

No it isn't angled at all.
Roselle Hagerdon

Roselle Hagerdon
My table doesn't have adjustable legs. I had an Oddysey carpeted table that has adjustable legs. It was really shitty it wobbled back in forth.

So back to my post I'm planning on getting a case. I want to have the front of the facade hide the wires but not completely cover the controller.

To my understanding the wires lay on top of the back of the case. So I want to get the exact dimensions so people won't see the wires but the top of the controller and laptop.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy