Buying a controller: 4trak vs Terminal mix

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Buying a controller: 4trak vs Terminal mixReply
Buying a controller: 4trak vs Terminal mix
Posted on: 23.07.2013 by Trevor Domigan
Hello!

I'm soon going to buy a controller to bring to my student apartment as I want to leave the turntables/mixer back home. I usually use TSP2 but from time to time I use VDJ when broadcasting on radio. I mix mostly Club/House music but also some Hip-Hop/DubStep as Im learning to scratch/beatjuggle etc.

I want to use the controller with both VDJ (when VDJ8 gets released) and Traktor, both 4trak and TM4 works with both of the sofwares but what do you guys believe about these controllers? TM4's platters is said to be one of the best (although I love the led in 4traks), but this is just one of the features.
Trevor Domigan
Hello!

I'm soon going to buy a controller to bring to my student apartment as I want to leave the turntables/mixer back home. I usually use TSP2 but from time to time I use VDJ when broadcasting on radio. I mix mostly Club/House music but also some Hip-Hop/DubStep as Im learning to scratch/beatjuggle etc.

I want to use the controller with both VDJ (when VDJ8 gets released) and Traktor, both 4trak and TM4 works with both of the sofwares but what do you guys believe about these controllers? TM4's platters is said to be one of the best (although I love the led in 4traks), but this is just one of the features.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy