Kontrol Z1: Problems!!?

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Kontrol Z1: Problems!!?Reply
Kontrol Z1: Problems!!?
Posted on: 26.07.2013 by Victoria Burgard
So I am somehow having issues with my brand new Z1.

Problem 1: Cueing function not working when plugged into my Macbook Pro. I have downloaded the new update and all faders and knobs work. I just cant preview tracks.

Problem 2: Does not work WHATSOEVER with my iPad 4. I am using the USB->Lightning adapter(camera adapter) suggested by NI and can hear sound though the controller, but no functionality.

Weird: Everything works fine with my iPhone 4, although it does lag.

PLEASE HELP!
Victoria Burgard
Originally Posted by makar1
You can't use the Camera Adapter for the Z1. You need to either connect directly using the included cable (like you did with your Iphone 4), or get an Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter for your newer devices.

Back to Best Buy for another $30... hope that works.
Alphonso Deitchman
Originally Posted by P.Beatman
Problem 2: Does not work WHATSOEVER with my iPad 4. I am using the USB->Lightning adapter(camera adapter) suggested by NI and can hear sound though the controller, but no functionality.
You can't use the Camera Adapter for the Z1. You need to either connect directly using the included cable (like you did with your Iphone 4), or get an Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter for your newer devices.
Leota Dolney

Problem 1: Cueing function not working when plugged into my Macbook Pro. I have downloaded the new update and all faders and knobs work. I just cant preview tracks.

PLEASE HELP!
I had similar problem with ipad4... Worked fine on iPhone 5, but not on ipad. I deleted and then reinstalled Traktor dj on the ipad and it worked fined after that.
Victoria Burgard

PLEASE HELP!
Victoria Burgard
Originally Posted by makar1

Back to Best Buy for another $30... hope that works.
Alphonso Deitchman
Leota Dolney

PLEASE HELP!
I had similar problem with ipad4... Worked fine on iPhone 5, but not on ipad. I deleted and then reinstalled Traktor dj on the ipad and it worked fined after that.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy