Reloop Terminal Mix 4

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4Reply
Reloop Terminal Mix 4
Posted on: 17.07.2013 by Janyce Henningson
Has anybody got one of these?

I've read the reviews and what not and was believeing of getting one as I can get it cheap, just wondered how they were after a few months playing with them.

I have a main modular set-up so this will be just for certain parties and I will probably use it with Serato DJ (full version).

Any feedback?
Irina Burbee
Originally Posted by LoveBeat
does it come now with FULL version of serato DJ? no need to upgrade by extra paying? if so, I might get one, there are some in a store near me for 550
Irina Burbee
does it come now with FULL version of serato DJ? no need to upgrade by extra paying? if so, I might get one, there are some in a store near me for 550
Irina Burbee
Irina Burbee
Irina Burbee
Irina Burbee
Irina Burbee
Irina Burbee
Irina Burbee
Irina Burbee
Irina Burbee
Irina Burbee
Irina Burbee
Irina Burbee
Irina Burbee
Nga Mcquarter
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
It does, yes No need to upgrade from Intro anymore, which was the ONLY complaint DDJTips/DJTT had about it when it first came out.
Cool! thx for answering!
Doreen Schurle
does it come now with FULL version of serato DJ? no need to upgrade by extra paying? if so, I might get one, there are some in a store near me for 550€, which is pretty good if you have full software and no shipping costs and it's a pretty good controller
It does, yes No need to upgrade from Intro anymore, which was the ONLY complaint DDJTips/DJTT had about it when it first came out.
Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by Nicky H

I've read the reviews and what not and was believeing of getting one as I can get it cheap, just wondered how they were after a few months playing with them.

I have a main modular set-up so this will be just for certain parties and I will probably use it with Serato DJ (full version).

Any feedback?
http://community .djranking s.com/showthr...light=terminal
Janyce Henningson

Any feedback?
Irina Burbee
Nga Mcquarter
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
Cool! thx for answering!
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
If you use VDJ you need to go into the registry and change the 'default scratch latency' to get the best performance.

I did a little how to on digitaldjtips a while ago for how to do it without the registry tool available to licensed users
http://digitaldjtips.com/community /threa...al-mix-4.4250/
Doreen Schurle
does it come now with FULL version of serato DJ? no need to upgrade by extra paying? if so, I might get one, there are some in a store near me for 550€, which is pretty good if you have full software and no shipping costs and it's a pretty good controller
Nga Mcquarter
Doreen Schurle
Yeah the jogs are pretty win (in all software packages tbh), although personally I'd give VDJ a go as well; feature-wise, it's caught up to Traktor quite nicely, only thing I don't like with VDJ are the weird waveforms. More effects on VDJ as well.

You could also try it with The One.
Janyce Henningson
I like the look of the jogs in serato tbh.
I had a vci300 with itch a few years back and the jog performance was better than anything I've tried in traktor - s4 included.

I'll still use traktor for when i'm playing house but wanted something to mess about scratching with, and I can get it cheap so looks ideal.
Doreen Schurle
It's not a bad controller, but it's a Serato one so I ended up selling mine (I prefer Traktor-focussed hardware); if I was buying a new all-in-one controller I'd get the Jockey 3 Remix personally.
Janyce Henningson
I believe I'm gonna get one - looks cool.
Janyce Henningson
Ah nice one
Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by Nicky H

Any feedback?
http://community .djranking s.com/showthr...light=terminal

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy