Reloop RMX 80

Reloop RMX 80
Posted on: 21.08.2013 by Janella Gripe
Out now!

http://www.reloop.com/reloop-rmx-80-digital

Apparently, it has no built-in soundcard...
But, very adjustable to your own needs

Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by zimfella
I like being able to set the limiter. Good idea on a mixer.
I also raised the possibility of being able to set a password to the "setup" area on the mixer with the Reloop guys; would make it desirable for club installs because it would prevent unscrupulous DJs from twisting the limiter knob on the back (
Doreen Schurle
I also raised the possibility of being able to set a password to the "setup" area on the mixer with the Reloop guys; would make it desirable for club installs because it would prevent unscrupulous DJs from twisting the limiter knob on the back (
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Janella Gripe
Out now!

http://www.reloop.com/reloop-rmx-80-digital

Apparently, it has no built-in soundcard...
But, very adjustable to your own needs

Doreen Schurle
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Doreen Schurle
I've used this thing in real life; possibly the best "traditional" 4 channel mixer on the market at the moment.
Bethann Olortegui
looks sweet

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy